Learn more about Seren Wen, our 36’ 2008 Jeanneau sailboat. Come aboard and enjoy all that this beautiful area has to offer on a real blue-water boat with unequaled technical fittings.
Boat Capacity: 9 people
Boat Size: 36 feet
Check-In: Complimentary boarding is available any time after 7 p.m. the night before your charter begins
Not Included: Bed linens, towels, groceries, food seasonings
- 2 Day Charter (Starting Price - Early Season)
- 3 Day Charter (Starting Price - Early Season)
- 4 Day Charter (Starting Price - Early Season)
- 5 Day Charter (Starting Price - Early Season)
- 6 Day Charter (Starting Price - Early Season)
- 1 Week Charter (Starting Price - Early Season)
Lake Superior Charters are Best on Twilight
The Sun Odyssey 36i, Twilight, is a high-performance cruising yacht built for comfort and designed for those looking for a way to get away from it all and simply relax. The cutting-edge design of the Sun Odyssey gives Twilight the personality and feeling of a true blue-water boat, while its technical fittings are unmatched, and include top brands such as Selden for top-class spars and Harken for properly-sized deck fittings.
Twilight is laid out in a three-cabin version that includes three double berths, a unique design for a 36-foot boat. This layout provides comfort and privacy for up to six guests. The salon converts to an additional sleeping area with berths for nine people in total. Make use of the generous teak cockpit table for lounging. All controls are led aft, and there’s a full array of instruments at the helm with a daylight readable chart plotter included.
Ever dreamed of chartering for free? Charter one of our Jeanneau sailboats and if you decide to purchase a Jeanneau from us within six months of your charter, we will reduce the sale price of your new Jeanneau by your charter cost. Book a Bayfield sailboat charter online today!
Booking a Bareboat Charter
If you have never booked a bareboat charter before, the term ‘bareboat’ generally indicates that the boat is not supplied with a licensed captain. You are the skipper of the boat and will sail and manage the boat during your charter. You can request a captained charter once you have reserved your boat if you are not comfortable being a skipper.
Please follow the bareboat process in the drop-down below:
To ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable bareboat charter experience, we want to be sure that you and your crew are knowledgeable in handling the yacht you have chosen. We ask that you complete our Boating Resume & submit it under the Forms & Documents page to help us determine your sailing skill level.
To be a qualified skipper, we are looking for you to meet the following criteria:
- Recent charter experience aboard a vessel of similar size/type
- Or ownership of a vessel of similar size and type
- And/or completion of a qualified charter certification program
Prior to your arrival, you can be confident that the yacht you have selected has been fully inspected by our qualified staff. All of the fuel and water tanks have been topped off and all systems have been tested to ensure they are fully operational. Each yacht is fully equipped with all the Coast Guard required safety equipment, as well as many other items required by Superior Charters to ensure a pleasant and successful sailing vacation for you and your crew.
Aboard each yacht, you will find the galley is fully equipped to prepare the most gourmet of meals. A BBQ grill is standard equipment with each vessel. Other standard equipment found on all vessels in the Superior Charters fleet includes:
- Inboard engine
- Dockside heat
- Wheel steering
- Depth sounder
- Knot meter
- VHF radio
- Stereo radio
- Barbeque grill
Icebox / Fridge: Refrigerator
BBQ Grill: Gas
Depth Sounder: Yes
Navigation: GPS Chart Plotter
Water Tank: 94 Gallons
Fuel Tank: 34 Gallons
Holding Tank: 13 Gallons
- Required Coast Guard safety gear
- Engine fuel
- Stove and BBQ grill (with gear & fuel)
- Complimentary consumable kit that includes paper towels, trash bags, dish soap, all-purpose cleaner, a sponge, matches/lighter stick and marine toilet paper
- Depth sounder
- GPS navigation & autopilot
- Sleeping bags, pillows, towels
- Warm clothing, rain gear, chapstick, insect repellant
- Sunscreen, bathing suit, sunglasses
- Deck appropriate footwear (non-marking soled shoes), sweater or jacket, motion sickness pills, pain reliever, small flashlight, and camera
- Food, seasoning, drinking water, dishcloth, and dish towels
Do NOT bring:
- Coolers: only soft-sided coolers are allowed onboard while sailing
- Tents: camping on the islands while chartering is not allowed
- Kayaks: not allowed on any of our boats and are not allowed to be towed behind the boats
- Smoking is not allowed