It’s all about summer sailing aboard Summerland, our 39’ 2004 Beneteau sailboat. This modern vessel has everything you need to have a great sailing vacation!
Boat Capacity: 9 people
Boat Size: 39 feet
Check-In: Complimentary boarding is available any time after 7 p.m. the night before your charter begins
Not Included: Bed linens, towels, groceries, food seasonings
- 2 Day Charter (Starting Price - Early Season)
- 3 Day Charter (Starting Price - Early Season)
- 4 Day Charter (Starting Price - Early Season)
- 5 Day Charter (Starting Price - Early Season)
- 6 Day Charter (Starting Price - Early Season)
- 1 Week Charter (Starting Price - Early Season)
Experience Sweet Freedom on a Bayfield Sailboat Charter
Sweet Freedom, a Sun Odyssey 39i, follows on the heels of the ultra-successful Jeanneau 37 and 40. Sleek, fast and graceful best describe her. She’s the kind of boat that becomes a modern classic.
Sweet Freedom is laid out in the three-cabin version that includes three double berths, providing comfort and privacy for up to six people. The salon converts to an additional sleeping area that provides berths for a total of eight people. The cockpit is expansive with a generous teak cockpit table. The twin steering wheels provide the perfect vantage point for helm control and give easy access to the sugar-scooped stern. The controls are all led aft, and there’s a full array of instruments at the helms with a daylight readable chart plotter at the end of the table facing both stations.
Below, you step into a world of luxury and comfort. Beautiful, low-maintenance varnished teak graces your senses. The main saloon is large and comfortable with viewing ports out while seated. This makes an ideal social area for cocktails or dining.
Want to charter for free? Charter one of our late model Jeanneau sailboats and if you decide to purchase a new Jeanneau from us within six months of your charter, we will reduce the sale price of your Jeanneau by the cost of your charter.
Book online today to charter Sweet Freedom!
Booking a Bareboat Charter
If you have never booked a bareboat charter before, the term ‘bareboat’ generally indicates that the boat is not supplied with a licensed captain. You are the skipper of the boat and will sail and manage the boat during your charter. You can request a captained charter once you have reserved your boat if you are not comfortable being a skipper.
Please follow the bareboat process in the drop-down below:
To ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable bareboat charter experience, we want to be sure that you and your crew are knowledgeable in handling the yacht you have chosen. We ask that you complete our Boating Resume & submit it under the Forms & Documents page to help us determine your sailing skill level.
To be a qualified skipper, we are looking for you to meet the following criteria:
- Recent charter experience aboard a vessel of similar size/type
- Or ownership of a vessel of similar size and type
- And/or completion of a qualified charter certification program
Prior to your arrival, you can be confident that the yacht you have selected has been fully inspected by our qualified staff. All of the fuel and water tanks have been topped off and all systems have been tested to ensure they are fully operational. Each yacht is fully equipped with all the Coast Guard required safety equipment, as well as many other items required by Superior Charters to ensure a pleasant and successful sailing vacation for you and your crew.
Aboard each yacht, you will find the galley is fully equipped to prepare the most gourmet of meals. A BBQ grill is standard equipment with each vessel. Other standard equipment found on all vessels in the Superior Charters fleet includes:
- Inboard engine
- Dockside heat
- Wheel steering
- Depth sounder
- Knot meter
- VHF radio
- Stereo radio
- Barbeque grill
Icebox / Fridge: Refrigerator
BBQ Grill: Gas
Depth Sounder: Yes
Navigation: GPS Radar / Plotter
Water Tank: 94 Gallons
Fuel Tank: 34 Gallons
Holding Tank: 22 Gallons
- Required Coast Guard safety gear
- Engine fuel
- Stove and BBQ grill (with gear & fuel)
- Complimentary consumable kit that includes paper towels, trash bags, dish soap, all-purpose cleaner, a sponge, matches/lighter stick and marine toilet paper
- Depth sounder
- GPS navigation & autopilot
- Sleeping bags, pillows, towels
- Warm clothing, rain gear, chapstick, insect repellant
- Sunscreen, bathing suit, sunglasses
- Deck appropriate footwear (non-marking soled shoes), sweater or jacket, motion sickness pills, pain reliever, small flashlight, and camera
- Food, seasoning, drinking water, dishcloth, and dish towels
Do NOT bring:
- Coolers: only soft-sided coolers are allowed onboard while sailing
- Tents: camping on the islands while chartering is not allowed
- Kayaks: not allowed on any of our boats and are not allowed to be towed behind the boats
- Smoking is not allowed