Feel Sweet Freedom aboard our 39’ 2010 Jeanneau sailboat. Perfect for large groups, this sailboat is sleek, fast, and graceful; a modern classic. Reserve this beauty online!
Boat Capacity: 8 people
Boat Size: 40 feet
Check-In: Complimentary boarding is available any time after 7 p.m. the night before your charter begins
Not Included: Bed linens, towels, groceries, food seasonings
- 2 Day Charter (Starting Price - Early Season)
- 3 Day Charter (Starting Price - Early Season)
- 4 Day Charter (Starting Price - Early Season)
- 5 Day Charter (Starting Price - Early Season)
- 6 Day Charter (Starting Price - Early Season)
- 1 Week Charter (Starting Price - Early Season)
Discover True North on an Apostle Islands Cruise
The Sun Odyssey 409 has an innovative deck plan and sleek styling. The mainsheet leads back to each helm; integrated lines make for a clean and safe deck layout. Hatches are flush on the deck and there is easy access to the water via the fold-down transom.
Inside, you will find lots of light and ventilation from eight hull ports. Contemporary LED lighting sets off the interior and an L-shaped galley provides ample space for cooking, even when underway.
This three-cabin version allows for privacy and comfort, with full electronics including radar and a heating system that works while away from the dock. With all the options on this lovely vessel, you’ll never want to go home! Book online today to set sail aboard True North!
Booking a Bareboat Charter
If you have never booked a bareboat charter before, the term ‘bareboat’ generally indicates that the boat is not supplied with a licensed captain. You are the skipper of the boat and will sail and manage the boat during your charter. You can request a captained charter once you have reserved your boat if you are not comfortable being a skipper.
Please follow the bareboat process in the drop-down below:
To ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable bareboat charter experience, we want to be sure that you and your crew are knowledgeable in handling the yacht you have chosen. We ask that you complete our Boating Resume & submit it under the Forms & Documents page to help us determine your sailing skill level.
To be a qualified skipper, we are looking for you to meet the following criteria:
- Recent charter experience aboard a vessel of similar size/type
- Or ownership of a vessel of similar size and type
- And/or completion of a qualified charter certification program
Prior to your arrival, you can be confident that the yacht you have selected has been fully inspected by our qualified staff. All of the fuel and water tanks have been topped off and all systems have been tested to ensure they are fully operational. Each yacht is fully equipped with all the Coast Guard required safety equipment, as well as many other items required by Superior Charters to ensure a pleasant and successful sailing vacation for you and your crew.
Aboard each yacht, you will find the galley is fully equipped to prepare the most gourmet of meals. A BBQ grill is standard equipment with each vessel. Other standard equipment found on all vessels in the Superior Charters fleet includes:
- Inboard engine
- Dockside heat
- Wheel steering
- Depth sounder
- Knot meter
- VHF radio
- Stereo radio
- Barbeque grill
cebox / Fridge: Refrigerator
Stove: 2 burner
BBQ Grill: Yes (propane)
Depth Sounder: Yes
Navigation: GPS Radar Plotter
Water Tank: 87 Gallons
Fuel Tank: 53 Gallons
Holding Tank: 42 Gallons
- Required Coast Guard safety gear
- Engine fuel
- Stove and BBQ grill (with gear & fuel)
- Complimentary consumable kit that includes paper towels, trash bags, dish soap, all-purpose cleaner, a sponge, matches/lighter stick and marine toilet paper
- Depth sounder
- GPS navigation & autopilot
- Sleeping bags, pillows, towels
- Warm clothing, rain gear, chapstick, insect repellant
- Sunscreen, bathing suit, sunglasses
- Deck appropriate footwear (non-marking soled shoes), sweater or jacket, motion sickness pills, pain reliever, small flashlight, and camera
- Food, seasoning, drinking water, dishcloth, and dish towels
Do NOT bring:
- Coolers: only soft-sided coolers are allowed onboard while sailing
- Tents: camping on the islands while chartering is not allowed
- Kayaks: not allowed on any of our boats and are not allowed to be towed behind the boats
- Smoking is not allowed