Added to our fleet in 2019, Liberty is a modern and comfortable take on a catamaran. Learn more about it and start planning your next sailing trip aboard Liberty!
mehitabel – 38’ Lagoon Catamaran
Boat Capacity: 10 people
Boat Size: 38 feet
Check-In: Complimentary boarding is available any time after 7 p.m. the night before your charter begins
Not Included: Bed linens, towels, groceries, food seasonings
- 3 Day Charter
- 4 Day Charter
- 5 Day Charter
- 6 Day Charter
- 1 Week Charter
Plan Your Apostle Island Yacht Charters Aboard mehitabel
This 2010 model Lagoon catamaran is the mainstay of the Lagoon Catamaran fleet. The 380 holds the cruising catamaran world production record with more than 500 units built. mehitabel is a luxurious yacht that offers the spacious four double-cabin layout and the indulgent ‘comfort’ package including cockpit cushions, electric windlass, radar, color chart plotter, and cockpit speakers. Enjoy the new trampoline as well!
The cockpit features a table for outdoor dining in addition to a large helm station. The large side decks and trampoline provide plenty of additional space on deck. The galley is conveniently located between the cockpit and salon through the sliding glass door and is equipped with full amenities for cooking aboard.
With this four-cabin version, the washroom is between the forward and the aft cabins and the two hulls are symmetrical. Additional sleeping space is provided by the convertible dinette in the salon. With 6’5″ headroom in the salon and 360 degrees of visibility from inside, we’re sure you’ll find mehitabel fast, easy to handle and comfortable at sea or at anchor.
Booking a Bareboat Charter
If you have never booked a bareboat charter before, the term ‘bareboat’ generally indicates that the boat is not supplied with a licensed captain. You are the skipper of the boat and will sail and manage the boat during your charter.
Please follow the bareboat process in the drop-down below:
To ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable bareboat charter experience, we want to be sure that you and your crew are knowledgeable in handling the yacht you have chosen. We ask that you complete and submit our Boating Resume to help us determine your sailing skill level.
To be a qualified skipper, we are looking for you to meet the following criteria:
- Recent charter experience aboard a vessel of similar size/type
- Or ownership of a vessel of similar size and type
- And/or completion of a qualified charter certification program
- As a rule of thumb, the Chartermaster is looking for 30 days on the water on 40’+ boats within the last 5 years in order to charter a catamaran.
If you meet these qualifications and feel confident operating a sailboat without a licensed captain, please browse our sailboat options below by using our filters to match you with the perfect boat for your sailing adventure!
Prior to your arrival, you can be confident that the yacht you have selected has been fully inspected by our qualified staff. All of the fuel and water tanks have been topped off and all systems have been tested to ensure they are fully operational. Each yacht is fully equipped with all the Coast Guard required safety equipment, as well as many other items required by Superior Charters to ensure a pleasant and successful sailing vacation for you and your crew.
Aboard each yacht, you will find the galley is fully equipped to prepare the most gourmet of meals. A BBQ grill is standard equipment with each vessel. Other standard equipment found on all vessels in the Superior Charters fleet includes:
- Inboard engine
- Motorized Dinghy included with this yacht rental
- Dockside heat
- Wheel steering
- Depth sounder
- Knot meter
- VHF radio
- Stereo radio
- Barbeque grill
Boat type: Catamaran
Icebox / Fridge: Refrigerator – Front Load – 4.5 cu ft
Stove: 3 Burner Propane
BBQ Grill: LP Gas
Bimini: Yes – Hard
Depth Sounder: Yes
Stereo: Stereo w/ CD Player
Charging capabilities away from dock: No 12V Outlets – Only USB Outlets in each cabin
Water Tank: 158 Gallons
Fuel Tank: 54 Gallons
Holding Tank: 2 x 21 Gallons
- Required Coast Guard safety gear
- Engine fuel
- Stove and BBQ grill (with gear & fuel)
- Complimentary consumable kit that includes paper towels, trash bags, dish soap, all-purpose cleaner, a sponge, matches/lighter stick and marine toilet paper
- Depth sounder
- GPS navigation & autopilot
- Sleeping bags, pillows, towels
- Warm clothing, rain gear, chapstick, insect repellant
- Sunscreen, bathing suit, sunglasses
- Deck appropriate footwear (non-marking soled shoes), sweater or jacket, motion sickness pills, pain reliever, small flashlight, and camera
- Food, seasoning, drinking water, dishcloth, and dish towels
Do NOT bring:
- Coolers: only soft-sided coolers are allowed onboard while sailing
- Tents: camping on the islands while chartering is not allowed
- Kayaks: not allowed on any of our boats and are not allowed to be towed behind the boats
- Smoking is not allowed