Book and learn more about mehitabel, our 38’ 2010 Lagoon catamaran that sleeps up to ten guests! Enjoy the comfort package with cockpit cushions, speakers, and more.
Liberty – 40′ Lagoon Catamaran
Boat Capacity: 8 people
Boat Size: 40 feet
Check-In: Complimentary boarding is available any time after 7 p.m. the night before your charter begins
Not Included: Bed linens, towels, groceries, food seasonings
- 4 Day Charter
- 5 Day Charter
- 6 Day Charter
- 1 Week Charter
Sail Aboard the Brand New Lagoon Catamaran
Come aboard the latest catamaran to join the Superior Charters fleet! Liberty offers a comfortable and modern take on a luxury catamaran.
Spacious cabins below and lots of volume in the salon and cockpit means that you’ll never feel crowded aboard this beautiful multi-hull. A selection of luxurious finishes enhances the new interior design lines. Particular attention was given to volume layout, smooth flow of circulation and luminosity, making this new interior a truly pleasant living space.
Relax on board when you book a Lake Superior charter.
This boat has a four-day minimum for all charters and is not available for any discounts.
Booking a Bareboat Charter
If you have never booked a bareboat charter before, the term ‘bareboat’ generally indicates that the boat is not supplied with a licensed captain. You are the skipper of the boat and will sail and manage the boat during your charter. You can request a captained charter once you have reserved your boat if you are not comfortable being a skipper.
Please follow the bareboat process in the drop-down below:
To ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable bareboat charter experience, we want to be sure that you and your crew are knowledgeable in handling the yacht you have chosen. We ask that you complete our Boating Resume & email to us to help us determine your sailing skill level.
To be a qualified skipper, we are looking for you to meet the following criteria:
- Recent charter experience aboard a vessel of similar size/type
- Or ownership of a vessel of similar size and type
- And/or completion of a qualified charter certification program
- For this particular vessel, the Chartermaster requires a successful trip completed on the 38′ mehitabel or a boating resume that shows significant recent catamaran experience.
Prior to your arrival, you can be confident that the yacht you have selected has been fully inspected by our qualified staff. All of the fuel and water tanks have been topped off and all systems have been tested to ensure they are fully operational. Each yacht is fully equipped with all the Coast Guard required safety equipment, as well as many other items required by Superior Charters to ensure a pleasant and successful sailing vacation for you and your crew.
Aboard each yacht, you will find the galley is fully equipped to prepare the most gourmet of meals. A BBQ grill is standard equipment with each vessel. Other standard equipment found on all vessels in the Superior Charters fleet includes:
- Inboard engine
- Dockside heat
- Wheel steering
- Depth sounder
- Knot meter
- VHF radio
- Stereo radio
- Barbeque grill
Icebox / Fridge: Refrigerator – Front Load – 2.8 cu ft / Freezer – Top Load – 3.2 cu ft
Stove: 3 Burner Propane
BBQ Grill: LP Gas
Bimini: Yes – Hard
Dodger: Yes – Hard
Depth Sounder: Yes
Navigation: GPS Chartplotter
Stereo: Stereo w/ Bluetooth
Charging capabilities away from dock: No 12V Outlets – Only USB Outlets in each cabin
Water Tank: 2 x 79 Gallons
Fuel Tank: 112 Gallons
Holding Tank: 2 x 21 Gallons
- Required Coast Guard safety gear
- Engine fuel
- Stove and BBQ grill (with gear & fuel)
- Complimentary consumable kit that includes paper towels, trash bags, dish soap, all-purpose cleaner, a sponge, matches/lighter stick and marine toilet paper
- Depth sounder
- GPS navigation & autopilot
- Sleeping bags, pillows, towels
- Warm clothing, rain gear, chapstick, insect repellant
- Sunscreen, bathing suit, sunglasses
- Deck appropriate footwear (non-marking soled shoes), sweater or jacket, motion sickness pills, pain reliever, small flashlight, and camera
- Food, seasoning, drinking water, dishcloth, and dish towels
Do NOT bring:
- Coolers: only soft-sided coolers are allowed onboard while sailing
- Tents: camping on the islands while chartering is not allowed
- Kayaks: not allowed on any of our boats and are not allowed to be towed behind the boats
- Smoking is not allowed