Book the sailing vessel Guidance for your next family vacation! This brand new 44’ 2019 Jeanneau sailboat is an excellent choice for a Lake Superior cruise.
Boat Capacity: Sleeps 8 people
Boat Size: 50′ feet
Check-In: Complimentary boarding is available any time after 7 p.m. the night before your charter begins
Not Included: Bed linens, towels, groceries, food seasonings
- 2 Day Charter (Starting Price - Early Season)
- 3 Day Charter (Starting Price - Early Season)
- 4 Day Charter (Starting Price - Early Season)
- 5 Day Charter (Starting Price - Early Season)
- 6 Day Charter (Starting Price - Early Season)
- Week Long Charter (Starting Price - Early Season)
- *Prices Vary by Dates
Take a Cruise on Windigo, the largest and most comfortable boat in the fleet!
The Sun Odyssey 50′ Deck Salon is all about innovative design for Jeanneau, combining comfort and functionality. Featuring spacious would teak cockpit with modern teak decks, you will appreciate the ease of handling this large seafaring sailboat from the cockpit. The three-part cockpit features twin steering wheels at the helm, an open-air saloon with comfortable bench seating for entertaining around a generously-sized cockpit table, and an additional lounge area for relaxing while underway. Large winches and a powerful electric windlass facilitate handling. This three cabin, two head layout features an Owner’s cabin forward with en suite head with separate shower stall and a vanity dressing area. The two aft cabins have double berths and large storage compartments along the hull.
Sail Windigo away!
Booking a Bareboat Charter
If you have never booked a bareboat charter before, the term ‘bareboat’ generally indicates that the boat is not supplied with a licensed captain. You are the skipper of the boat and will sail and manage the boat during your charter. You can request a captained charter once you have reserved your boat if you are not comfortable being a skipper.
Please follow the bareboat process in the drop-down below:
Icebox / Fridge: Refrigerator & Freezer
Stove: 3 Burner Propane
BBQ Grill: LP Gas
Depth Sounder: Yes
Navigation: GPS Radar/Chartplotter
Stereo: Stereo w/CD Player, iPod Ready
Inverter: NoCharging capabilities away from dock: 12V Outlets in each cabin and at Nav Station
- Water Tank: 162 Gallons
- Fuel Tank: 63 Gallons
- Holding Tank: 2 x 22 Gallons
- Heater: Independent Heater
- Generator: No
- Windlass: Electric
- Required Coast Guard safety gear
- Engine fuel
- Stove and BBQ grill (with gear & fuel)
- Refrigerator & Freezer
- Complimentary consumable kit that includes paper towels, trash bags, dish soap, all-purpose cleaner, a sponge, matches/lighter stick and marine toilet paper.
- Depth Sounder
- GPS and Radar Navigation with Autopilot
- Stereo & iPod
Boats are not equipped with bed linens, towels or food seasonings.
Complimentary boarding is available any time after 7:00 p.m. the night before your charter begins.
- Sleeping bags, pillows, towels
- Warm clothing, rain gear, chapstick, insect repellant
- Sunscreen, bathing suit, sunglasses,
- Deck appropriate footwear (non-marking soled shoes), sweater or jacket, motion sickness pills, pain reliever
small flashlight and camera.
Food, seasoning, drinking water, dishcloth, and dish towels.
- Coolers: only soft-sided coolers are allowed on board while sailing.
- Tents: camping on the islands while chartering is not allowed.
- Kayaks: not allowed on any of our boats and are not allowed to be towed behind the boats.
- Smoking is not allowed