Sanctuary – our 49’ 2008 Jeanneau sailboat – is waiting and ready to take you on a fun Lake Superior cruise! Revel in the harmony between performance, elegance, and comfort.
Boat Capacity: Sleeps 8 people
Boat Size: 50′ feet
Check-In: Complimentary boarding is available any time after 7 p.m. the night before your charter begins
Not Included: Bed linens, towels, groceries, food seasonings
- 2 Day Charter Starting Price
- 3 Day Charter Starting Price
- 4 Day Charter Starting Price
- 5 Day Charter Starting Price
- 6 Day Charter Starting Price
- Week Long Charter Starting Price
- *Prices Vary by Dates
Take a Cruise on the Windigo
- Make: Jeanneau
- Year: 2009
- Length: 49′-5″
- Beam: 14′-9″
- Draft: 5′-7″
- Berths: 8
- Cabins: 3
- Heads: 2
- Rig: Sloop
- Mainsail: Furling
- Headsail: Furling
- Bimini: Yes
- Dodger: Yes
- Depth Sounder: Yes
- Knotmeter: Yes
- Navigation: GPS/Radar Plotter
- Autopilot: Yes
- Stereo: Stereo CD, iPod Ready
- Television: Yes
- Inverter: No
- Water Tank: 162 Gallons
- Fuel Tank: 63 Gallons
- Holding Tank: 34 Gallons
- Heater: Independent
- Generator: No
- Windlass: Electric
- Required Coast Guard safety gear
- Engine fuel
- Stove and BBQ grill (with gear & fuel)
- Complimentary consumable kit that includes paper towels, trash bags, dish soap, all-purpose cleaner, a sponge, matches/lighter stick and marine toilet paper.
- Depth Sounder
- GPS and Radar Navigation with Autopilot
- Stereo & iPod
Boats are not equipped with bed linens, towels or food seasonings.
Complimentary boarding is available any time after 7:00 p.m. the night before your charter begins.
- Sleeping bags, pillows, towels
- Warm clothing, rain gear, chapstick, insect repellant
- Sunscreen, bathing suit, sunglasses,
- Deck appropriate footwear (non-marking soled shoes), sweater or jacket, motion sickness pills, pain reliever
small flashlight and camera.
Food, seasoning, drinking water, dishcloth, and dish towels.
- Coolers: only soft-sided coolers are allowed on board while sailing.
- Tents: camping on the islands while chartering is not allowed.
- Kayaks: not allowed on any of our boats and are not allowed to be towed behind the boats.
- Smoking is not allowed