Learn more about Boca, our 32′ 1981 C&C sailboat, equipped with everything you need to have an enjoyable Apostle Islands cruise. Boca is a well kept and updated classic!
Boat Capacity: 7 people
Boat Size: 31 feet
Cabins: 1 & 1/4
Check-In: Complimentary boarding is available any time after 7 p.m. the night before your charter begins
Not Included: Bed linens, towels, groceries, food seasonings
- 2 Day Charter (Starting Price - Early Season)
- 3 Day Charter (Starting Price - Early Season)
- 4 Day Charter (Starting Price - Early Season)
- 5 Day Charter (Starting Price - Early Season)
- 6 Day Charter (Starting Price - Early Season)
- 1 Week Charter (Starting Price - Early Season)
Take a Ride on Superior Charters’ Harmony
A great new bimini has been added to Harmony recently, so you can enjoy even more time in the cockpit of this great boat. A new mainsail will help you speed through Lake Superior. Enjoy these new upgrades to this wonderful boat.
The V-berth is a double with room for two pairs of feet! The quarter berth is a true double. Harmony also has a spacious dinette, which converts to a double berth without using the table and you still have room to sleep one more on the port settee.
This boat also features a deep stainless steel sink, hot and cold pressure water, two burner stoves with oven, large ice box, grill, and all the galley gear and room to prepare great meals at the dock or swinging on a hook. Stay warm on the cool evenings at anchor with an independent diesel heater.
Just to add to the fun, Harmony comes with a collection of Jimmy Buffet CDs.
Harmony is a delight to sail, with just two or with a crew. She is equipped with Harken roller furling, Lewmar self-tailing winches, and a mainsail with two reefing points and lazy jacks. All lines lead aft. Navigate with a wheel-mounted compass, fix mounted GPS, apparent wind and wind speed, knot meter with log and, depth sounder with alarm.
Booking a Bareboat Charter
If you have never booked a bareboat charter before, the term ‘bareboat’ generally indicates that the boat is not supplied with a licensed captain. You are the skipper of the boat and will sail and manage the boat during your charter. You can request a captained charter once you have reserved your boat if you are not comfortable being a skipper.
Please follow the bareboat process in the drop-down below:
To ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable bareboat charter experience, we want to be sure that you and your crew are knowledgeable in handling the yacht you have chosen. We ask that you complete our Boating Resume & submit it under the Forms & Documents page to help us determine your sailing skill level.
To be a qualified skipper, we are looking for you to meet the following criteria:
- Recent charter experience aboard a vessel of similar size/type
- Or ownership of a vessel of similar size and type
- And/or completion of a qualified charter certification program
Prior to your arrival, you can be confident that the yacht you have selected has been fully inspected by our qualified staff. All of the fuel and water tanks have been topped off and all systems have been tested to ensure they are fully operational. Each yacht is fully equipped with all the Coast Guard required safety equipment, as well as many other items required by Superior Charters to ensure a pleasant and successful sailing vacation for you and your crew.
Aboard each yacht, you will find the galley is fully equipped to prepare the most gourmet of meals. A BBQ grill is standard equipment with each vessel. Other standard equipment found on all vessels in the Superior Charters fleet includes:
- Inboard engine
- Dockside heat
- Wheel steering
- Depth sounder
- Knot meter
- VHF radio
- Stereo radio
- Barbeque grill
Icebox / Fridge: Icebox
Stove: 2 Burner Propane
BBQ Grill: LP Gas
Depth Sounder: Yes
Navigation: GPS Chartplotter
Stereo: Stereo CD, XM
Charging capabilities away from dock: USB charging only, no 12V outlet
Water Tank: 40 Gallons
Fuel Tank: 18 Gallons
Holding Tank: 24 Gallons
- Required Coast Guard safety gear
- Engine fuel
- Stove and BBQ grill (with gear & fuel)
- Complimentary consumable kit that includes paper towels, trash bags, dish soap, all-purpose cleaner, a sponge, matches/lighter stick and marine toilet paper
- Depth sounder
- GPS navigation
- Sleeping bags, pillows, towels
- Warm clothing, rain gear, chapstick, insect repellant
- Sunscreen, bathing suit, sunglasses
- Deck appropriate footwear (non-marking soled shoes), sweater or jacket, motion sickness pills, pain reliever, small flashlight, and camera
- Food, seasoning, drinking water, dishcloth, and dish towels
Do NOT bring:
- Coolers: only soft-sided coolers are allowed onboard while sailing
- Tents: camping on the islands while chartering is not allowed
- Kayaks: not allowed on any of our boats and are not allowed to be towed behind the boats
- Smoking is not allowed