Yes! The Wisconsin Governor allows boat rentals as of April 29, 2020!
Yes! We are booking charters for the 2020 sailing season!
Yes! The Apostle Islands National Park is open for day use on land and anchoring off-shore overnight!
We are focused on providing a safe and socially responsible experience on the water for our guests. Be confident knowing that the health of our crew, community and guests remain a top priority here at Superior Charters. We have enhanced our processes to limit social interaction and ensure our cleaning processes adhere to recommended governmental guidelines. See highlights below and feel free to contact us for more details.
- All paperwork and payments will be processed remotely prior to arrival
- Boat-specific information will be available to pick up outside our office, once the boat is ready for boarding
- All boats will have a minimum of 24 hours ‘down’ time between each charter trip
- Additional cleaning and sanitation processes will be performed by our crew between each charter
- ‘Dock-side Orientations’ will truly be handled ‘dock side’ as much as possible
- Each boat will be equipped with a detailed operations manual to answer frequently asked questions.
Keep in mind, chartering in the Apostle Islands is the ultimate safe and socially distancing activity!
Stay calm and sail on,