Boat Capacity: 7 people
Boat Size: 43 feet
Check-In: Complimentary boarding is available any time after 7 p.m. the night before your charter begins
Not Included: Bed linens, towels, groceries, food seasonings
- [May 17-June 27] 2 Day Charter
- [May 17-June 27] 3 Day Charter
- [May 17-June 27] 4 Day Charter
- [May 17-June 27] 5 Day Charter
- [May 17-June 27] 6 Day Charter
- [May 17-June 27] 1 Week Charter
Enjoy the classic styling and roomy accommodations aboard this 1987 Beneteau Oceanus 43′ Sequel is a recent addition to the Superior Charters fleet, and is definitely worth a look. Book this boat for your Superior getaway today!
Booking a Bareboat Charter
If you have never booked a bareboat charter before, the term ‘bareboat’ generally indicates that the boat is not supplied with a licensed captain. You are the skipper of the boat and will sail and manage the boat during your charter. You can request a captained charter once you have reserved your boat if you are not comfortable being a skipper.
Please follow the bareboat process in the drop-down below:
To ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable bareboat charter experience, we want to be sure that you and your crew are knowledgeable in handling the yacht you have chosen. We ask that you complete and submit our Boating Resume to help us determine your sailing skill level.
To be a qualified skipper, we are looking for you to meet the following criteria:
- Recent charter experience aboard a vessel of similar size/type
- Or ownership of a vessel of similar size and type
- And/or completion of a qualified charter certification program
If you meet these qualifications and feel confident operating a sailboat without a licensed captain, please browse our sailboat options below by using our filters to match you with the perfect boat for your sailing adventure!
Prior to your arrival, you can be confident that the yacht you have selected has been fully inspected by our qualified staff. All of the fuel and water tanks have been topped off and all systems have been tested to ensure they are fully operational. Each yacht is fully equipped with all the Coast Guard required safety equipment, as well as many other items required by Superior Charters to ensure a pleasant and successful sailing vacation for you and your crew.
Aboard each yacht, you will find the galley is fully equipped to prepare the most gourmet of meals. A BBQ grill is standard equipment with each vessel. Other standard equipment found on all vessels in the Superior Charters fleet includes:
- Inboard engine
- Dockside heat
- Wheel steering
- Depth sounder
- Knot meter
- VHF radio
- Stereo radio
- Barbeque grill
- Year: 1987
- Length: 43′-0″
- Beam: 13′-11″
- Draft: 5′-11″
- Berths: 7
- Cabins: 3
- Heads: 2
- Rig: Sloop
- Mainsail: Conventional
- Headsail: Furling
- Bimini: Yes
- Dodger: Yes
- Depth Sounder: Yes
- Knotmeter: Yes
- Navigation: GPS / Radar Plotter
- Autopilot: Yes
- Stereo: Stereo w/Aux Jack
- Television: No
- Inverter: No
- Water Tank: 115 Gallons
- Fuel Tank: 50 Gallons
- Holding Tank: 40 Gallons
- Heater: Dockside
- Generator: No
- Windlass: Electric
- Required Coast Guard safety gear
- Engine fuel
- Stove and BBQ grill (with gear & fuel)
- Complimentary consumable kit that includes paper towels, trash bags, dish soap, all-purpose cleaner, a sponge, matches/lighter stick and marine toilet paper.
- Depth Sounder
- Handheld VHF Radio
- GPS Navigation & Autopilot
Boats are not equipped with bed linens, towels or food seasonings.
Complimentary boarding is available any time after 7:00 p.m. the night before your charter begins.
- Sleeping bags, pillows, towels
- Warm clothing, rain gear, chapstick, insect repellant
- Sunscreen, bathing suit, sunglasses,
- Deck appropriate footwear (non-marking soled shoes), sweater or jacket, motion sickness pills, pain reliever
small flashlight and camera.
Food, seasoning, drinking water, dishcloth and dish towels.
Do Not Bring:
- Coolers: only soft-sided coolers are allowed onboard while sailing.
- Tents: camping on the islands while chartering is not allowed.
- Kayaks: not allowed on any of our boats and are not allowed to be towed behind the boats.
- Smoking is not allowed