Book the sailing vessel Guidance for your next family vacation! This brand new 44’ 2019 Jeanneau sailboat is an excellent choice for a Lake Superior cruise.
Boat Capacity: 8 people
Boat Size: 44 feet
Check-In: Complimentary boarding is available any time after 7 p.m. the night before your charter begins
Not Included: Bed linens, towels, groceries, food seasonings
- 2 Day Charter (Starting Price - Early Season)
- 3 Day Charter (Starting Price - Early Season)
- 4 Day Charter (Starting Price - Early Season)
- 5 Day Charter (Starting Price - Early Season)
- 6 Day Charter (Starting Price - Early Season)
- 1 Week Charter (Starting Price - Early Season)
Reserve your next luxury adventure on the smooth sailing La Bonne Vie!
This 44′ Jeanneau shares all the same spaciousness that the other boats in the Deck Salon line get from their special design. Besides its airy and light interior, this boat was designed to be luxe when it came to its accommodations, inside and out. Still looking for a great sailing performance too? This boat has it all!
The three-cabin/two-head version includes a more than generous aft owners cabin with its own en suite head. The V-Berth offers a spacious cabin and plenty of storage. The third cabin has plenty of room for two adults to sleep in the creatively designed bunk beds. The second head services both forward cabins.
The cockpit is expansive with a large cockpit table perfect for relaxing at anchor. Similar to other Jeanneau yachts in this size range, the twin steering wheels provide the perfect vantage point for helm control and give easy access to the sugar-scooped stern.
This boat can only be booked through our reservation agents.
Call today! 715.779.5124
To ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable bareboat charter experience, we want to be sure that you and your crew are knowledgeable in handling the yacht you have chosen. We ask that you complete our Boating Resume & submit it under the Forms & Documents page to help us determine your sailing skill level.
To be a qualified skipper, we are looking for you to meet the following criteria:
- Recent charter experience aboard a vessel of similar size/type
- Or ownership of a vessel of similar size and type
- And/or completion of a qualified charter certification program
Prior to your arrival, you can be confident that the yacht you have selected has been fully inspected by our qualified staff. All of the fuel and water tanks have been topped off and all systems have been tested to ensure they are fully operational. Each yacht is fully equipped with all the Coast Guard required safety equipment, as well as many other items required by Superior Charters to ensure a pleasant and successful sailing vacation for you and your crew.
Aboard each yacht, you will find the galley is fully equipped to prepare the most gourmet of meals. A BBQ grill is standard equipment with each vessel. Other standard equipment found on all vessels in the Superior Charters fleet includes:
- Inboard engine
- Dockside heat
- Wheel steering
- Depth sounder
- Knot meter
- VHF radio
- Stereo radio
- Barbeque grill
Icebox / Fridge: Refrigerator
Stove: 2 Burner Propane
BBQ Grill: LP Gas
Charging capabilities away from dock: 12V Outlets in each cabin and at Nav Station
Depth Sounder: Yes
Navigation: GPS Chartplotter
Stereo: Stereo w/Aux
Water Tank: 87 Gallons
Fuel Tank: 53 Gallons
Holding Tank: 2 x 21 Gallons
- Required Coast Guard safety gear
- Engine fuel
- Stove and BBQ grill (with gear & fuel)
- Complimentary consumable kit that includes paper towels, trash bags, dish soap, all-purpose cleaner, a sponge, matches/lighter stick and marine toilet paper
- Depth sounder
- GPS navigation & autopilot
- Sleeping bags, pillows, towels
- Warm clothing, rain gear, chapstick, insect repellant
- Sunscreen, bathing suit, sunglasses
- Deck appropriate footwear (non-marking soled shoes), sweater or jacket, motion sickness pills, pain reliever, small flashlight, and camera
- Food, seasoning, drinking water, dishcloth, and dish towels
Do NOT bring:
- Coolers: only soft-sided coolers are allowed onboard while sailing
- Tents: camping on the islands while chartering is not allowed
- Kayaks: not allowed on any of our boats and are not allowed to be towed behind the boats
- Smoking is not allowed